一些人,做朋友比做恋人好20倍

2020-01-14 13:52:43

你最初爱的那个人并不是你最终爱的那个人,爱不是最终目标而是一个过程,借助这个过程,一个人想去了解另一个人​。——约翰·威廉斯《斯通纳》


曲名:The Same
歌手:Katy McAllister
所属专辑:Take Me Away
发行年代:2013
风格:流行

The Same - Katy McAllister--:-- / 05:40 (*+﹏+*)



Looking out over the city,
俯瞰这座城市
All the streets they look so busy.
所有的街道都如此繁忙
Out of millions
几百万的人
I'm here thinking about you.
我却在这里想着你
Maybe it's the lights making me,
也许是灯光让我
feel this way tonight.
今夜感慨心情
Or just the fact you used to look at this same view.
或仅是你也曾看着同样的风景
But oh, oh, oh,
但是啊
nothing's changed,
一切如昨
After all you're still the same.
毕竟你也一如从前
But oh, oh, oh,
但是啊
if I changed
是否我已改变
was less familiar would you stay?
你停留的时候会不会觉得不那么熟悉?
If I was less of a fool,
是否我有一点傻
If I hadn't admitted myself to you.
我可是没有向你敞开心扉?
And if you never knew,
又或者你从不知晓
How crazy and frustrating I am,
我是多么的疯狂和迷惘
Hard to be around somedays
在那些艰难的时光里
If I had only known I'd fall for you.
是否我只知道我爱你
I'd fall for you.
我爱你
Watching all the ones I envy
看着那些让我的嫉妒的
How they turn and run so pretty
为何他们的旋转奔跑如此美丽
Still I can't give you
我仍旧不能给你
the chase you've given me
你给我的这一场追逐
Now it's all out on the table
现在一切都在桌上展现
You can run willing and able
你可以快乐奔跑
But you know this secret that I keep
但是你知道那个我保守的秘密
And you don't leave
你没有离去
But I'd rather watch you struggle
但是我却看着你挣扎
Than watch you pretend you're humble
好过看着你假装低声下气
You know how hard it is for me
你知道这对我来说是如此艰难
To hear you call me friend
听到你称我为朋友
But oh, oh, oh,
但是啊
nothing's changed
一切如昨
After all, you're still the same.
毕竟,你仍一如既往
But oh, oh, oh,
但是啊
if I changed
是否我已改变
Was less familiar would you stay?
你停留的时候会不会觉得不那么熟悉?
If I was less of a fool
是否我有一点傻
If I hadn't admitted myself to you
我可是没有向你敞开心扉?
What would you do, if you never knew
你会做什么呢,是否你从不知晓
How crazy and frustrating I am
我是多么的疯狂却迷茫
Hard to be around somedays
在这艰难的时光里
If I had only known I'd fall for you
是否我只知道我爱上了你
Oh what I would do
啊,我要怎么做
You're like a flower to me
你是我心中的花朵
And when you're here blossoming
何时你在这里盛放
I take what I can get
我带走我能得到的
Cause you'll soon fall away
因为你即将消失
And I see the leaves are changing
我看到树叶在变幻
I'll never be like home to you
我永远不会喜欢你
But I'll still watch you go as you fade
但是我仍将看着你褪色
And I will pray
我将祈祷
that someday
有一天
I'll be less of a fool
我会变的傻一点
Next time around
下一个时间
I won't reveal so much of this to you
我不会给你透露太多
Tell me now
现在告诉我
If you never knew me in this way
是否你从不这样了解我
How crazy and frustrating I am
不了解我是多么疯狂却迷茫
Hard to be around you these days
这些天艰难围绕着你
I wish I had known I'd fall for you
我希望我已经知道我爱上了你
Cause if I'd only known I'd fall for you
因为如果我只知道我爱上了你
Then I'd be less of a fool
然后我会变得有点傻
If I had only known I'd fall for you
如果我只知道我爱你
I'd fall for you
我爱你

Jawlensky and Werefkin | Gabriele Munter

爱情里正在下雨

文/理查德·布劳提根,译/肖水、陈汐

不知道为什么,
每当我喜欢一个女孩,
很喜欢,
我就开始怀疑自己。

我会紧张。
我会说错话,
或者开始
斟酌,
掂量,
计算
我说的每个字。

如果我说:“你觉得会下雨吗?”
她说:“我不知道。”
我就琢磨:她真的喜欢我吗?

换句话说,
我变得有点吓人。

我的一位朋友说过,
“一些人
做朋友比做恋人
好二十倍!”

我想他是对的,另外,
某处正在下雨,花朵仿佛程序接受了指令,
蜗牛快乐无比。
一切井然有序。

但是
如果一个女孩很喜欢我
然后她变得很不安
然后忽然问我一些滑稽的问题
然后如果我答错了,她就不高兴
然后她会问:
“你觉得会下雨吗?”
然后我说:“这可难倒我了。”
然后她说,“哦”,
然后有点不高兴地
看着加州干净的蓝天,
我想:感谢上帝,这次难过的是你,
而不是我。

热门推荐